Woodland Walkies, for company and stimulation, can visit your puppy when you are unable to.
It is a big change having a new puppy in the home – there are lots of things to consider, we like it when new parents take the initiation and reach out to us well in advance of bringing a new puppy home.
We have a successful puppy package that our clients work with us through.
Our Puppy Pack includes…initially meeting the owners and looking at your home to decide on the most suitable equipment / living space and toys.
We discuss the routine your puppy should be in – this should start on arrival at your home, laying down positive boundaries that will teach and encourage a healthy happy puppy within a safe environment. Remember the first few weeks and months are the most formative and will shape how your new family member fits in with you for the rest of their life.
• We will feed your puppy if required.
• Replenish their water.
• Take your puppy out for a walk (once injections complete)
• Clean up any accidents.
• Give your puppy some company, lots of cuddles and attention when you are unable to.
• Change puppy training pads.
• Teach your puppy beginner training commands.
- Puppy updates during the day from Woodland Walkies on our facebook page www.facebook.com/WoodlandWalkiesPenarthPuppy walks
Call us now to begin an exciting new journey with your puppy…02920 710175