Going away for the day, or have a work appointment that will go on longer than normal?
We offer Doggy Day care, in a home environment so that you can relax or concentrate on work knowing that your dog is being cared for whilst you are away.
Let your pet enjoy the company of other dogs to run, chase, sniff and play with their friends. These walks are done in an environment where it is safe for them to be let off the lead (subject to your permission and general recall response of the pet), so that they can have the best exercise possible. This is the best possible way for your dog to be socialized and we have every type of dog from spaniel puppies to 15 year olds joining in the fun.
We collect your pet in one of our vans and then take the Woodland Walkies Fur Club to a rural location where they can run to their hearts content. If the weather is wet they are towel dried on their return home
If you’re busy working or you have other commitments that take up your time, doggie daycare ensures your dog or puppy gets all the stimulation, exercise and entertainment they need. Our doggie daycare provides a safe, clean environment where your dog or puppy will be looked after by professional, qualified dog carers who will supervise his play and take him for walks.
We also offer:
- Doggie day care in your home
- Doggie daycare at the home of one of our pet sitters
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (booking essential) hours can be added for an additional charge.
Before your dog attends doggie daycare we’ll carry out an assessment to make sure he’s suitable. All dogs that use doggie daycare have to be good-natured, unaggressive, sociable, and have a good level of basic training.
Because of our location we cannot accept dogs that bark constantly.
Prices include: Supervised play and games, walks and socialising in a safe environment.
Prices exclude: Food and transport.
Initial meeting consultation…
Before we can confirm a booking with regards to any of our services a free consultation meeting must be arranged. During the consultation meeting you will be able to ask questions, this meeting also gives us the opportunity to spend some quality time with you and your dog before the booking.
- Meeting at our home to discuss your requirements
- Introduction to meet you dog – this encourages them to feel safe when we look after them.
- Going through security – locking up your home and keys.
- Going through the registration portal process.
- Feeding ( usually for puppies only at lunchtime ) and general routine for your dog.
- Questions and concerns can be asked and answered during the meeting. You may have more questions after the visit – not a problem just contact us to have a chat.
- Daily updates of your dog having fun on our business facebook page https://www.facebook.com/WoodlandWalkiesPenarth/
To register click here http://www.woodland-walkies.co.uk/client-portal/
Our professional portal system allows clients to upload their own details secure and safely as well as their dogs including vet’s details, vaccinations and any medications. All bookings must be registered on our portal system – this ensures we do not miss any important information about your home security and dogs wellbeing but also that when you pet is in our care they are covered by our insurance.
If you would like us to send you our price list please contact us at email@example.com