Woodland Walkies offers a bespoke Wedding Day Service, with safe collection and drop off for your pet to be part of your special day. One of our fully insured team members will make sure your loved, furry family member is chaperoned to your wedding. We will take care of them making sure they are kept clean, walked and played with ready for the service or those special photographs.
So many of us would love to include our pets on our wedding day. However the complications of having a good time, looking after family and friends and performing in the inevitable Grease medley prevent us from giving the normal amount of attention to our VIPs.
We can help make sure no one misses out on the fun with one of our VIPs Wedding Packages.
We offer a range of services with one of our experienced, professional and friendly pet sitters taking care of all your pets needs. From collecting your pet on the day and bringing him to the ceremony, to full pet boarding while you take a deserved rest on your honeymoon.
Initial meeting consultation…
Before we can confirm a booking with regards to any of our services a free consultation meeting must be arranged prior to your Wedding Day.
During the consultation meeting you will be able to ask questions, this meeting also gives us the opportunity to spend some quality time with you and your dogs before the booking.
- A pre-wedding meeting at your home to discuss your requirments and arrangement for the day.
- Meeting and getting to know your dog – this encourages them to feel safe when we look after them.
- Going through security – locking up your home and keys.
- Going through the registration portal process.
- Feeding and general routine for your dog.
- Questions and concerns can we asked and answered during the meeting. You may have more questions after the visit – not a problem just contact us to have a chat.
Pet Wedding Day schedule includes…
- Collecting your pet on the day and chaperoned to the location of your wedding event.
- Making sure your pet is looking their best on the day with a quick tidy up groom
- Being present at the ceremony, reception and for photos – you may just want photos with your dog that’s not a problem.
- Feeding, walking and playing with your pet before and after the ceremony
- Returning your pet home or to a relative/friend
- Typically this is an 8 hour day (Extra hours £6 per hour)
- Travel expenses are calculated once we have discussed the arrangments.
Once we drop your pet home we will always replenish their water and feed them if requested by you to do so, making sure they are happy and comfortable before we leave and lock up your home.
Woodland Walkies is trained and fully qualifed in Canine first aid, we are able to administer medication that is prescribed by your vet. We would suggest you do not leave your pet alone if they are seriously ill.
For more information and costs please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kirstie on 07583638242.