Is your dog nervous or not that sociable with other dogs?
Then Solo one on one walks is the answer for your pet.
Your dog will be picked up from your house and walked with their own walker in an environment that is suitable. In the case of wet weather (and subject to suitable towels being left in place) you pet will be dried off as much as possible so that he spends the rest of the day in comfort.
We will build a friendship with your dog with playtime, cuddles, training (if needed), love and attention. At Woodland Walkies, we know that bonds are created when you spend time walking together.
Initial meeting consultation…
Before we can confirm a booking with regards to any of our services a free consultation meeting must be arranged. During the consultation meeting you will be able to ask questions, this meeting also gives us the opportunity to spend some quality time with you and your dogs before the booking.
- Meeting at your home and discussing your requirments.
- meeting and getting to know your dog – this encourages them to feel safe once we start walking them.
- Going through security – locking up your home and keys.
- Going through the registration portal process.
- Feeding and general routine for your dog.
- Questions and concerns can we asked and answered during the meeting. You may have more questions after the visit – not a problem just contact us to have a chat.
To register click here http://www.woodland-walkies.co.uk/client-portal/
Our professional portal system allows clients to upload their own details secure and safely as well as their dogs including vet’s details,vaccinations and any medications. All bookings must be registered in our portal system – this ensures we do not miss any important information about your home security and dogs wellbeing but also that when you pet is in our care they are covered by our insurance.
If you would like us to send you our price list please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org