Woodland Walkies, for company and stimulation, can visit your puppy when you are unable to be home.
It is a big change having a new puppy in the home – there are lots of things to consider, we like it when new parents take the initiation and reach out to us well in advance of bringing a new puppy home.
We have a successful puppy package that our clients work with us through.
Our Puppy Pack includes…initially meeting the owners and looking at your home to decide on the most suitable equipment / living space and toys.
We discuss the routine your puppy should be in – this should start on arrival at your home, laying down positive boundaries that will teach and encourage a healthy happy puppy within a safe environment. Remember the first few weeks and months are the most formative and will shape how your new family member fits in with you for the rest of their life.
- Teach your puppy beginner training command.
- Playtime and mental stimulation for some of the visit.
- Let outside for them to do their business.
- Clean up any accidents.
- Give your puppy some company, lots of cuddles and attention.
- Feed and replenish water bowl.
- Puppy updates during the day from Woodland Walkies on our facebook page www.facebook.com/WoodlandWalkiesPenarthPuppy walks
- £12 per hour home visit and playtime with a puppy training program, advice and support.
Once your puppy has had both injections, we can then take your puppy out for walks. Walks are great for socializing and teaching your puppy, as well as helping to stimulate their minds and give them the exercise they require.
How long should your puppy be walked for?
5 minutes exercise per month of age. Up to twice a day once fully grown they can go out for much longer walks with the Woodland Walkies Fur club.
Have you had your puppy micro chipped?
For more information please ask Woodland Walkies about the importance of micro chipping your dog.